NP Structures / Northern Polytunnels design and manufacture cost effective hangars for light aircrafts and microlights. With sizes varying from small, low, microlight shelters to 50’ wide aircraft hangars, these soft-clad structures provide excellent protection from adverse weather conditions.
The customers budget, site and requirements, define the quality of materials used and the size of the structure. Polythene cladding and timber ends can be used on smaller hangars acting as temporary structures. For more permanent structures, re-inforced PVC sheeting and aluminium ends provide an aesthetic appearance with an extended life span.
Please contact our Sales Team for a quote, more information or advice.
- All structures are Z35 and heavy gauge steel hot dip galvanized to BS EN ISO 1461:2009
- Optional paint finish to posts and beams in a wide variety of colours
- Optional of PVC fabric cladding or Polycarbonate roof
- Can be made free standing or attached to an existing building.
- All bespoke structures will meet full Building Regulations
- British Made - Manufactured in-house.
- Optional construction service.
- Easy to install – full set of construction instructions supplied.