The Cantilever Rack Structure is the ideal solution for optimising stock efficiency and reducing your storage footprint. Perfect for external storage where factory and warehouse space is limited. Ideal for storing long and heavy items such as beams, profiles, pipes and timber.
Rack Clad Buildings offer a considerable saving against a traditionally-constructed building with racking purchased separately. Reduced construction time and limited ground preparation compared to traditional warehousing solutions, makes a Rack-Clad building a worthwhile investment. Increasing ROI and maximising available time, profit and space.
3. Upright foot
4. Horizontal brace
5. Cross bracing
6. Torque angle
|• Security and weather protection for externally stored products
• Shorter supply and installation lead time compared to traditional buildings
• Fully modular system – easily extended, relocated or reduced
• Faster Installation Time | Reduced Construction Costs | Lower Operation Costs
• Low-Cost | Faster ROI | Minimum Ground Preparation
• Lower Insurance Premiums | Lower Ratable Value
• Maximise Storage Space | High storage capacity
• Temporary Warehousing Solution Manufactured to Permanent Building Regulations | Long or Short Term Solution
These structures are faster to erect and require a fraction of the ground preparation compared to traditional storage buildings. The structures are designed to be bolted onto solid concrete slabs, reducing construction time and cost.
NP Structures’ cantilever racking is designed to be more robust than conventional racking, due to its requirement to form part of the building’s structure.
Unique design features include heavy-duty click-fit connection arms, that are hooked vertically into the upright, creating a flexible position that does not require bolting in place. The hooking arms are designed for easier storage management and to prevent damage to the support arm and upright.