Rack Clad Buildings offer a considerable saving against a traditionally constructed building with racking purchased separately. The racking itself makes up the building's structure, together with the protecting materials from the environment. Rack Clad buildings are ideal for increasing external storage, where internal factory and warehousing space is limited.
3. Upright foot
4. Horizontal brace
5. Cross bracing
6. Torque angle
|• Security and weather protection for externally stored products
• Shorter supply and installation lead time compared to traditional buildings
• Fully modular system – easily extended, relocated or reduced
• Faster Installation Time | Reduced Construction Costs | Lower Operation Costs
• Low-Cost | Faster ROI | Minimum Ground Preparation
• Lower Insurance Premiums | Lower Ratable Value
• Maximise Storage Space | High storage capacity
• Long or Short Term Warehousing Solution Manufactured to Permanent Building Regulations
Faster Construction | Limited Limited Ground Preparation
Reduced construction time and limited ground preparation compared to traditional warehousing solutions, making a Rack-Clad building a worthwhile investment. Increasing ROI and maximising available time, profit and space.
Designed to be bolted onto a solid concrete base, these structures are faster to erect and require a fraction of the ground preparation compared to traditional storage buildings.
Clad in heavy-duty PVC-coated fabric, and featuring our unique StripFix® cladding system, the Pallet Rack Housing provides exceptional weather resistance for external storage applications.
Our unique StripFix® system allows the cover to be more effectively tensioned, protecting against weather damage and creating a drum-skin tight finish. Designed to be sheeted in 2m wide PVC strips which are slid into position and individually tensioned, this allows construction to be completed in all weather conditions faster and easier than as a single sheet. Individual strips allow cost-effective maintenance of your canopy and is easily repaired where required.