Covered Cantilever Racking
- Currently Under Development
- Warehousing Solutions
- Additional Factory Floor Space
Covered Cantilever Racking
The Covered Cantilever Racking is the ideal solution for optimising stock efficiency and reducing your storage footprint. Perfect for external storage where factory and warehouse space is limited. Ideal for storing long and heavy items such as beams, profiles, pipes and timber.
Rack Clad Buildings offer a considerable saving against a traditionally-constructed building with racking purchased separately. Reduced construction time and limited ground preparation compared to traditional warehousing solutions, makes a Rack-Clad building a worthwhile investment. Increasing ROI and maximising available time, profit and space.
These structures are faster to erect and require a fraction of the ground preparation compared to traditional storage buildings. The structures are designed to be bolted onto solid concrete slabs, reducing construction time and cost.
NP Structures’ cantilever racking is designed to be more robust than conventional racking, due to its requirement to form part of the building’s structure.
Clad in heavy-duty PVC-coated fabric, and featuring our unique StripFix® cladding system, the Covered Cantilever Racking provides exceptional weather resistance for external storage applications.
Our unique StripFix® system allows the cover to be more effectively tensioned, protecting against weather damage and creating a drum-skin tight finish. Designed to be sheeted in 2m wide PVC strips which are slid into position and individually tensioned, this allows construction to be completed in all weather conditions faster and easier than as a single sheet. Individual strips allow cost-effective maintenance of your canopy and is easily repaired where required.
Cladding Options - Sides:
• Full PVC cladding
• Bottom 3m steel sheet cladding
Cladding Options - Gables:
• Door Gable: Steel sheet cladding with PVC 'D' Panel, heavy-duty PVC wind-up door.
• Rear Gable: Steel sheet cladding with PVC 'D' Panel.
• Security and weather protection for externally stored products
• Shorter supply and installation lead time compared to traditional buildings
• Fully modular system – easily extended, relocated or reduced
• Faster Installation Time | Reduced Construction Costs | Lower Operation Costs
• Low-Cost | Faster ROI | Minimum Ground Preparation
• Lower Insurance Premiums | Lower Ratable Value
• Maximise Storage Space | High storage capacity
• Temporary Warehousing Solution Manufactured to Permanent Building Regulations | Long or Short Term Solution
*THIS PRODUCT IS STILL IN DEVELOPMENT. PLEASE FORWARD RELATED ENQUIRIES TO SALES@NPSTRUCTURES.CO.UK*
Arm length= 1250mm
Max Load per arm= 1000kg
Maximum Total Column Load = 10000kg
Single - 10000kg
Double - 20000kg
Our Racking systems comply to the following Standards:
• BS EN 1991-1-3:2003: General Actions, Snow Loads.
• NA to BS EN 1991-1-3:2003: UK National Annex to Eurocode 1: General Actions, Snow Loads.
• BS EN 1993-1-4:2005: General Actions, Wind Loads.
• NA to BS EN 1991-1-4:2005+A1:2010: UK National Annex to Eurocode 1: General Actions, Wind Actions.
• BS 7837:1996 (2015) and DIN 4102 (B1): Specification for flammability performance for textiles used in the construction of marquees and similar textile structures.
• Code of practice for the design and use of cantilever racking systems
• SEMA Code of Practice for the design and use of cantilever racking systems
• SEMA Accredited Racking
|Product||Overall Height||Length||Height to the Eaves||Column Spacings||Column Finish||Arm Finish||Side Cladding|
|Covered Cantilever Racking||7.6m||Starts from 4m in 2m increments||5.8m||2m||Galvanised Steel||
Corrugated Tin Sheeting
Our PVC fabric has a life expectancy of up to 25 years depending on environmental conditions. The fabric is tested with respect to tensile strength, elongation, tearing strength, bursting strength, coating adhesion and resistance to flexing. The fabric is 100% waterproof and flame retardant to BS 7837:1996 (2015) and DIN 4102 (B1).
Clad-rack warehouses are highly suited for industrial storage. Colour options are white, grey and olive green. All colours have a solid and a translucent option. Other colours available by request but may increase turnaround times.
NP Structures' Cantilever Racking offers unique design features such as our Quick Lock heavy-duty connection arms, that are hooked vertically into the upright, creating a flexible position that does not require bolting in place. The hooking arms are designed for easier storage management and to prevent damage to the support arm and uprights.
Although racking is adjustable, once the beams are slotted into position, an inter-locking structure of great strength and rigidity is maintained.
The Quick Lock arms are easily configurable to adjust to different heights with a load capacity of 1000kg per arm. Pivoting arms prevent unnecessary damage caused to the framework that could occur when moving machinery.
Available in Galvanised Steel or Powder Coated Orange.
Click the button to add this site to your homescreen.