Why Choose A Fabric Structure?
- Large, open, usable space with no need for internal support columns.
- Fast production, delivery and construction timeframes.
- Translucent roof membrane allows natural light into the building, saving energy and providing a dry, light, multi-use environment.
- PVC fabric covers are supplied in 2m strips for faster construction and a tight, clean finish.
- NP Structures can be temporary, semi-permanent or permanent depending on foundation options chosen.
- Foundation requirements are more flexible than with traditional metal buildings, allowing easy siting on all terrains.
- PVC clad structures can be easily modified, extended or relocated providing ideal solutions for all industries that seek flexible options.
- Economical with little to no maintenance costs, providing faster ROI and long term savings.
- NP Structures are manufactured using ArmourGuard® steel, our own unique corrosion-resistant steel, which is scientifically proven to be up to 20 times stronger than traditional galvanising.
- Our PVC fabric is flame retardant and weather resistant. Tested to BS 7837:1996 (2015) and DIN 4102 (B1).
- Our structures have customisable options, allowing you to create the right structure for your business.
Click the button to add this site to your homescreen.